A wonderful teacher and Evangelist known as Byhisstrength started this team about 3 years ago. She had a vision and a plan for us to share. I want to re-post her basic instructions to help us along the way. Please read and follow the plan because in Christ, we are victorious!
Hello My Friend/Guest,
Welcome to the Team!
It is great to have you with us and I look forward to getting to know you. Please introduce yourself and let us know if we can do anything to help.
If you are just passing by, I created this team for those who want to eat a more wholesome diet based on foods we would find in the Bible (Mediterranean style foods) as well as follow a plan that not only improves our body, but our spirit and mind as well.
I created a plan that I believe will not only keep me on track, but can help others as well, it's called the Basic Bible Diet
The Basic Bible Diet Plan consists of daily prayer, daily Bible reading, a Mediterranean style meal plan, one fast day, and daily activity to get healthy through God.
1. Follow the 13 Necessities needed for a healthy Temple.
2. Follow the Basic Bible Meal plan five days a week.
3. One Fast day, you will eat 1 full meal or 2 small meals, and liquids the rest of the day, such as water or juice. Choose any day that fits, but do not fast more than two days in a row.
4. One Cheat/Rest day, use this day to eat however you wish and relax, remember all things are good in moderation.
5. At least 15 minutes of activity daily, aim for 30 minutes. If you are use to more than that aim for 15 minutes more than what you can handle.
Remember, with the strength of Christ guiding us we can accomplish anything.
If you are new to the SparkPeople and the teams, here are a few tips:
There are 4 forums to the team that may contain 3 topics, called sticky topics, these always stay at the top. To view all messages beyond the sticky's click on the title of that forum.
If you wish to post to the forum, simply click add new topic. Your message will be the first one below the sticky topics. They are not visible on the main team page when there are 3 sticky's, but if email notifications are sent all will be notified of your post.
I want to wish you well on your journey and if I can do anything to help you along please let me know.
God bless you in all that you do.
Edited by: BYHISSTRENGTH at: 5/22/2009 (08:55)
Edited by: SUEWORTHY at: 3/17/2012 (08:56)
| current weight: 210.4