I dont know......I have to think about this, I have waithed and tried so long just to get me on my page, now, You are suggesting to add something???? Have to consider, I do not want to goof up my one and only. But, I will check it out.
Add a SparkPeople 'Success' Image to Your Profile Our "pounds lost" icons are popular ways to share your success with others in the SparkPeople community. We've also added new success icons, such as "I ran my first 5K," "Creating a New Me" and "Getting Fit" that you can choose from. To add one of our success icons to your profile:
1. Go to your SparkPage. Click the "Edit My SparkPage" button near the top right of your Page.
2. Look at the right side of your Page and scroll down until you see a bold heading that says "Profile Image." Click the "change this image" link below.
3. A new page for your photo gallery will pop up. On the top right of that page click the "choose from our success gallery" link.
4. Click on the success image of your choice. It will automatically be added to your SparkPage photo gallery AND your profile image.
5. Scroll back up to the top of your edited SparkPage and click the "Save Your Changes" button.
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.