Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.
Posts: 11,303 4/20/09 8:59 P
This is simply beautiful
there are three that I really need achieve.
Praying for someone I don't know well.
Offering a sacrifice of thankgiving everyday.
Asking for healhty lifestyle help on a hourly/ daily basis is always a wonderful thing.
Yes, this sound muy bueno. thanks for sharing these wonderful ideas.
Posts: 546 4/20/09 1:15 A
I,m in. I,ll do the food tracking and vegetable eating.
current weight: 184.8
Posts: 505 4/19/09 11:03 P
these are just the goals I need thanks I'm in
Pounds lost: 3.0
Posts: 6,773 4/19/09 10:34 P
Count me IN. I use the trackers here - I input new food all the time in the tracker. It is time consuming but once it is done, its there. jeanla
Dad: BIBLE: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
Leader:Loving Our Kidneys Kidney Failure is the 8th leading cause of death in USA
Time Zone is Eastern Time Zone: S.E. Michigan
December Minutes: 336
Posts: 388 4/19/09 6:17 P
I'm in.........And very excited as this is the farthest I've stayed on any weight loss program.God First & then our team!!!
I'M NOT WHERE I WANT TO BE,BUT THANK GOD I'M NOT WHERE I USE TO BE.
current weight: 181.0
Posts: 34 4/19/09 5:09 P
I would like to join in please. All but the food tracker....some times I just can't easily replace what is available with what I eat! Looking forward to this, if I don't lose this thread LOL I'm new and still learning the site! GB
current weight: 180.0
Posts: 9,895 4/18/09 4:51 P
The end of the month is approaching, which means there wail be new goals for the next three months. Thank you for your participation with the goals, February - April. Everyone did such a good job!!!. I am really proud of you all! I will be giving out points for goodies for the February- April winners. i will be announcing the winner the first week of May, and contacting each winners by e- mail.
GOALS FOR MAY - JULY:
* ASK GOD TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE AT LEAST ONCE A DAY.
* PRAY FOR SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW WELL, OR HAS HURT YOU AT LEAST ONCE A DAY.
* USE THE FOOD TRACKER EVERYDAY.
* ONCE A DAY THANK GOD FOR SOMETHING IN YOUR LIFE, KEEP THEM WRITTEN IN A NOTE BOOK. nOW, I AM ASKING YOU TO DO MORE THAN THANK GOD. THIS GOAL ENTAILS TAKING AT LEAST A MINUTE AND PRAY FULLY THANK GOD, THEN WRITE DOWN IN A NOTE BOOK WHAT YOU JUST THANKED GOD FOR. I WANT EVERYONE TO BE CLEAR ON WHAT THIS GOAL IS REALLY ABOUT. IT IS ABOUT BECOMING MORE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR LIFE, AND STRENGTHENING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.
* USE YOUR NUTRITION PAGE, & TRACK YOUR FOOD EVERYDAY.
* EAT____ AMOUNT OF VEGETABLES EACH DAY. (AMOUNT NOT DECIDED UPON YET)
I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN AT LEAST TWO OF THESE GOALS. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NEVER JOINED A GOAL, YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON A LOT OF FUN!
Edited by: GLITTERGIRL69 at: 4/18/2009 (17:01)
Page: 1 of (1)
Other Can't Do This On My Own General Team Discussion Forum Posts
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkTeams, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.