@ CHIPOCO and MOONSTORMER
Firstly thanks for replying and for being so nice.
With regards to my energy levels there is a definite ebb and flow. But that doesn't seem unusual for me. I have energy level problems no matter what I eat it seems, mainly due to erratics sleeping habits. I have almost completely cut refined sugar and carbs from my diet though which I have noticed has increased my general energy levels.
As for the changes I've made. This is the gist:
* Cutting out refined carbs and sugars
* Consuming more protein. I'm a vegan so I've increased how much nuts I eat and also drink a raw brown rice based protein shake every day.
* II have increased my cardio exercise. I try to do about 7-9 hours of cardio a week in whatever form I can.
* Strength training 2-3 times per week.
* Weighing myself at night. This is random but it helps me to not overeat at supper time which I used to do ALL THE TIME. The psychological effect of weighing at night stops me from eating more than I should in the evening.
I have no idea what I'm doing though so this is just me stabbing blindly at the problem. any advice would be much appreciated! Otherwise, I hope that what I've said has been useful
| current weight: 139.0