|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Eat in range (track).
Drink my water.
Eat 5-8 freggies/day.
Do my plank challenge.
Continue my cardio & ST exercise schedule.
Nillapepsi (Sheila) :-)
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks. ~ Regina Brett ~
Co-Leader: Christian Music Lovers www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_i
Co-Leader: Come On, Light Your Fire!
Continue to rock all of my daily goals:
half an hour of Pilates
ride the exercise bike for half an hour
walk the pup for one to three miles
write my morning pages
stretching and mantra meditations
teach yoga and belly dance twice a week
Add more strength training, push ups, and inverted body weight rows each day so I can get to my pull ups!
Belly dance your way to health: teams.sparkpeople.com/bellydancers
“Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another.”
I just posted my specific November goals in today's blog.
I'm so excited!!!!
"Dream as if you have forever. Live as if you only have today."!
1. Maintain my weight
2. ST 2x a week
3. Run 2x a week
4. Walk every day
Just keep moving!
1. get my eating under control!
2. get back to my water drinking!
3. exercise (I fail at this so much!)
4. to not totally pig out just because Thanksgiving is this month...
5. to be consistent
~~ Renee' ~~ Hula Girl at Heart ~~
Casual Traveler - Central Time (AR, USA)
Be whoever you are extremely loud and be completely fearless when you do it. ~Gerard Way
Highest Weight: 252 in Nov 2012
1/1/14 - 226.5
5/28/14 - 199
1. stay within my calorie range. (I do have to change my calorie goal since I am 166 pounds now.)
2. no snacking after 7pm
3. blog anytime I feel the need to emotional eat instead of eating
4. work out 6 days a week consistently
Aspire & Inspire Co-Leader
February aspire and inspire team: radiant red roses
Team Teddy Bears 5% winter challenge EL
Team Blackdiamonds BTS
Team Lovely Limes BLC challenge
to not eat so many "snacks"
Nothing changes unless something changes.
I am a treasured child of the most High God
co leader of Sarcastic Unlimited!
1. Track my food everyday.
2. Continue my no sweets streak.
3. Continue my no-snacks after 7p.
4. Do some form of physical activity everyday.
“At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.” ― Steve Maraboli
What are your November goals?
1) Eat in calorie range 5 of 7 days
2) ST 3 days a week
3) 10,000 steps a day
4) 6 to 7 hours of sleep each night - no more late night movies.
Warm Wags from Kitty, the Creepy Freak!
Central Time USA
Leader Club Canine Team - Please check us out!
I'm going to succeed because I'm crazy enough to think I can!