|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
I will have to come back and answer these tomorrow when I am not falling asleep.
Okay ... you've totally stumped me. It has been many years since I was involved in Cub Scouts, and when I was involved it was as the Pack Secretary. Never having been a Cub Scout, or a Cub Scout Leader I'm not really knowledgeable in that area, but I am going to be more knowledgeable soon. I'll be taking the Cub Scout on line classes through my E-Learning account in order to be a better Unit Commissioner.
I'm looking forward to learning the answers when you post them in a few days. I may even learn the answers on my own before them (taking those E-Learning classes) but that would be "looking them up" so I won't post them if I do learn any during my studies.
May you always have
Love to Share, Health to Spare, and Friends that Care!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Don't let the fear of failure get in the way of your success!
* * * * * * * * * * *
If you don't stand behind our troops,
please feel free to stand in front of them!
So last night I was playing a game of Scout Trivia with some buddies and said something about needing CUB Trivia and then I'd kick butt! So I went digging and came up with some.
How's YOUR Cub knowledge??? I'll post the questions and then see if you can answer. I'll give the answers in a couple of days!!! Scouts honor that you don't look anything up!!!
1. What is the program that helps boys KNOW, COMMIT & PRACTICE the 12 core values?
2. Does a scout HAVE to earn his Whittling Chip to earn the rank of Bear?
3. How many different Wolf Elective "themes" are there?
4. Who was the National Director of Cub Scouting Service that contacted Don Murphy to make the Pinewood Derby part of Cub Scouts of America?
5. To earn the Mathmatics Academic Pin scouts have to do 1 problem from 5 different areas. Name 3 of the 5 areas:
6. What 2 Academic Belt Loops are REQUIRED for Webelos Activity Pins?
7. Name 3 of the 5 optional Safety Checks on the Motor Vehicle Checklist.
8. Which of the following Cub Scout terms is NOT influenced by Kepling's "Jungle Book":
Arrow of Light
9. Who can earn the Physical Fitness Award?
10. What year did it become a requirement to earn Bobcat BEFORE Tiger?
~~ Kris ~~
I'd rather be camping!!!