1. Where is my cell phone? not sure
2. Spouse? yes and we're best friends too
3. Your hair? long brown and up in a clippy
4. Your mother? still working hard
5. Your father? deceased but he was the best man in my life aside from my husband. We were close
6. Your favorite thing? gym bag
7. Your dream last night? rather weird
8. Favorite drink? salted caramel frappacino with non fat milk or soy, from starbucks at B&N
9. What room are you in? bedroom, came in because I forgot to fill gym bag
10. Your hobbies? reading the Bible, dancing, going to the gym, camping, charity run/walks, journaling, and definately spending time with grandkids and husband
11. Your fear? for my grandchildren and the dark
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In better health and enjoying life with my husband. Although I am a stay at home wife, I have thought about using my degree for volunteer work.
13. Where were you last night? Mentalist marathon, my husband even brought the tv into the room for me. Not a good idea but fun
14. Something that you aren't? patient (working on it)
15. Muffins? no. I'm not much of a bread person unless it's homemade doghnut muffins
16. Wish list item? sounds silly but I secretly want lights that some people circle around their tents while camping.
17. Last thing you did? Took husband to work so I could keep the car.
18. What are you wearing? lol my bathing suit under my night clothes so I am ready for water aerobics
19. Your pets? don't hat me, but I am not a pet person
20. Friends? I think of everyone I meet in that manner inthe beginning, but only a few serious ones. I shouls make some more and get over myself
21. Your life? Is joyful at times and also secretly kind of lonely, my husband works long hours and I have no friends to spend time with
22. Your mood? positive and excited
23. Missing someone? my granddaughter, my husband at work, and my friend in Oklahoma
24. Drinking? flavored water
25. Your car? old and faithful.
26. Something you're not wearing? shoes
27. Your favorite store? Academy sports and Barnes and Noble are a tie, Joanne's is second
28. Your favorite color? pink and brown
29. When is the last time you cried? wow, I don't know
30. Favorite place to eat? home or rather from a cooler on a road trip
31. Favorite place I'd like to be right now? having a nice time with a friend just chatting or relaxing on a beach and a cold melonball (my husband does not allow alcohol of any kind) but that's what I'd like
The possibilities always outnumber the problems.
| April Minutes: 1,120