60 Second Makeover Challenge
This week we will focus on changing our lives one minute at a time.
Choose AT LEAST ONE of these 60 second activities each day but try to fit in as many as you can – after all, it’s only one minute at a time! Remember you can do any activity as many times as you like through the day!
* Energy boost: take 60 seconds to exercise (jumping jacks, running in place, step ups – anything to get your heart pumping!) - this is great to do first thing in the morning or anytime throughout the day when you need a boost!
* Relaxation: take 60 seconds for deep breathing or quiet reflection - do this anytime you feel stress levels increasing and/or at the end of the day to wind down
* Positive thinking: take 60 seconds for positive affirmations about your journey to better health, or any aspect of your life – try this first thing to set the right tone for the day ahead!
* Gratitude: take 60 seconds to write down 5 things that you are grateful for - what's good in your life?
* Self-confidence: take 60 seconds to give yourself a compliment - display it on post-it note, or even start a book! Let’s acknowledge our good points!
* Reach out: smile or encourage someone – get those feel-good endorphins flowing!
There are more ideas in the article ‘60-Second Health and Fitness Boosters’: www.sparkpeople.com/resource/wellness_arti
Come back here and share which 60 second makeover/s you did each day.
Let’s make each day better!
Reached my goal weight of 128 on 3/20/2012
Member of the 2013 Fall 5% Challenge - Teddy Bears rule!Teddy Bear EL 2013 Summer 5% Challenge - Teddy Bears rule!
Teddy Bear EL 2013 Spring 5% Challenge - Teddy Bears rule!
Teddy Bear EL 2013 Winter 5% Challenge - Teddy Bears rule!
Member of the 2012 Fall 5% Challenge - Teddy Bears Rule!
Member of the 2012 Summer 5% Challenge - Teddy Bears Rule!
Cloverleafs Weight Leader 2012 Spring 5% Challenge
Pacific Time (Su
|91 Maintenance Weeks