The latest news from SparkPeople, plus 500 SparkPoints!
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Have you given up on dieting time and time again? Have you lost weight and gained it back? Are you just plain sick and tired of starting over?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you’ll be excited to hear our latest news. SparkPeople wrote another book! WooHoo!
The Spark Solution is a two-week program to jump-start your weight loss and total body health. The idea behind it is simple: Why waste time experimenting with weight-loss tactics that don't work? With The Spark Solution, you’ll spend the next two weeks setting yourself up to drop pounds and get healthy for the long haul.
Whether you want to lose 10, 50, or 100 pounds, our new book will set you up for a lifetime of healthy living by helping change the way you think about weight loss and setting goals that you'll stick with.
Here's what you'll get:
• A three-part plan to make over your mindset, boost your metabolism, and build momentum
• 14 days of 1,500-calorie eating plans, with three easy, delicious meals a day plus two snacks-- to keep you satisfied while helping you burn calories
• A program based on what worked for our most successful members--and what didn't work for those who gave up early on
• A custom workout plan from Coach Nicole that helps you maximize your efforts--without spending hours in the gym
• Quick and delicious recipes like Lean Philly Cheesesteak and Pan-Fried Chicken with Rainbow Slaw
• Plus, if you pre-order now, you’ll get $45 in FREE gifts and 500 SparkPoints! Hurry, this is a limited time offer.
These SparkPeople members ended the yo-yo diet cycle and you can too withThe Spark Solution.
Pre-Order Today to Get $45 in Free Gifts NOW:
• 2 full-length DVDs: Cardio Blast and Fit, Firm, and Fired Up with Coach Nicole
• 3 months access to SparkCoach, with direct access to SparkPeople Coaches, including the book’s authors!
• 500 SparkPoints
Get a fresh start this spring on your weight loss goals and set yourself up for long-term success. With The Spark Solution you could be just two weeks away from your healthiest, happiest self!
Pre-order your copy today at www.sparkpeople.com/sparksolution
Have you already pre-ordered? Click here
to enter proof of purchase and get your gifts. www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal.
“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”
When you get to a plateau, think of it as a landing on the stairway to your goal. And maintenance is a lifelong plateau, so a bit of "rehearsal" for maintenance isn't the worst thing in the world
| April Minutes: 2,040