|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
SP is always taking steps to improve a great site.
Have a TERRIFIC day!
co-Leader of Emotional Eaters
What a great feature! Thanks Don!!!
Be the change you wish to see in the world. Ghandi
A loving heart is the truest wisdom. Charles Dickens
Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Oliver Goldsmith
Do or do not...there is no try. Yoda
always some great new features...........thanks for letting us know..........
“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”
When you get to a plateau, think of it as a landing on the stairway to your goal. And maintenance is a lifelong plateau, so a bit of "rehearsal" for maintenance isn't the worst thing in the world
This morning we launched an enhancement to the food tracker where you can share you manually imported foods with all members, and then also import these shared foods from other members. We hope this makes the tracker even easier to use by making many more foods available.
Here's how you can share:
1) Go to your myNutrition page and click Add a Food, then click to the My Favorites tab.
2) On Favorites, click the button on the right that says "Share Manually Entered Foods With Other Members".
3) On the share foods page, check off foods you want to share, and then click the Share button at the bottom of the page.
4) Your foods are then shared, you can see below to see how to find and import shared foods. Note your foods will NOT show up in food search, just on import (tho over time we may make your foods part of our main database).
Here's how you can import:
1) Go to your myNutrition page and click Add a Food.
2) From the main Food Search page, click the Import From Other Members link.
3) You'll now see a list of all foods that have been shared. You can browse the list, but we recommend searching. You can then import foods to your account. After importing you can find them in food search, but make sure to check the "Search foods I've manually entered".
Please note that this replaces our old functionality to share with just one user, we think this will be much more useful! Please let us know if you have any questions or comments on this new feature."
Co-Team Leader for All Health Pros, Binghamton Area Losers & Laid Off But Staying Strong SparkTeams
Don't die with your music still in you. -- Dr. Wayne Dyer
"We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same." --- Carlos Castaneda
"You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." --- Buddha