I have had my asthma under control now for quite some time and not had to use my relief inhaler till one day this past week. Certain smells with trigger my asthma and found out the smell of finger nail polish remover is one of mine. My hubby wasn't paying attention to my little daughter and she got into her sister finger nail paint and painted herself up and had to use a lot of remover to get it off. The smell of using it trigger my asthma and had to use the relief to be able to breath. Since then my muscles are aching like I have had the flu and also my blood sugar has spikes up higher than it's been in a while too. I some how feel this might be related to using the relief and was wondering if anyone of you have ever had this happen.
Cherly I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me Philippians 4:13
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.