1) First, join this group.
2) We ask that you join our Google Group/Mailing List. Really, we're just using it as a mailing list. We want every member here on the list, so please go join asap? Info about it is in Stick Two in this Forum, called, "The Mailing List." Go see!
3) We ask that you celebrate your own and each others' successes and achievements. It's important that we support each other when it is hard, but we should celebrate and applaud when we reach a goal or do something we didn't think we could.
4) Participate; share any ideas or info you have.
5) So, okay, I was wrong, 6 rules. No profanity, please. Treat each other with respect. Pre-k stuff, okay?
6) Please list your own, personal goals--or ask for help in developing them--even if it's just for a month and you plan to update them next month--in the "Goals" section. Ask for help if you need it! The point is this should be fun and be something that works with your lifestyle. Some of us have books on just how to do that, or make meals that take only 15-30 minutes, or when to exercise even with three kids. If you don't know how to do it yourself, ask for help--and make sure you share when things go well so we can cheer you on!
ETA: 7) READ ANYTHING WITH VIP IN FRONT OF IT.
Edited by: BYHEROWNWINGS at: 1/6/2012 (17:52)
"Love. Fall in love and stay in love. Write only what you love, and love what you write. The key word is love. You have to get up in the morning and write something you love, something to live for.”
| Pounds lost: 4.0