Seeking your advice on this one:
In addition to what I'm already posting, it's just as important to get to know each other better. If you agree, I will be spotlighting a member on the team and posting it in the Introduce yourself forum. Once it's posted, and if you have time, it would be nice to go to their spark page and post a comment or give a goodie with words of encouragement. A link to their profile will be provided. I will start doing this on Monday. In the meantime, update your spark pages with any newer information, as some spark pages haven't been changed in quite some time. If you're not apposed to it, and if your Spark Page is currently set to private, you can update your settings by following the instructions below:
1. Go to your Spark Page
2. Click on the icon that reads "Edit My Sparkpage."
3. In the upper right-hand corner, make sure there are no check marks in the top 2 boxes.
4. Also make sure that there IS a check mark next to the following settings:
Allow comments on my page (you have ability to delete)
Email me when I receive a comment (on my page, a photo, or blog), SparkGoodie or Trophy
5. Click on the "Save My Changes" icon.
Next, to (Set up notifications, include yourself on team maps), follow the steps below.
1. Go to your Start Page.
2. Click on the link that reads "Account/Email preferences."
3. Click on the 3rd tab that reads "Community."
4. Click on the 2nd icon that reads "Sparkteams."
5. You will now see the teams that you are a member of and settings for each team. Make sure that all of the boxes are checked on this and any other team.
6. Once you have placed a check in any empty boxes it automatically saves your settings.
Of course, if your page is set to private and you wish to keep it that way, that's totally fine; however, keep in mind, no one will be able to view your page or post comments or give you goodies while it's set to private, unless you have them added to your Friend List.
What do you think?
“How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.” John Burroughs
| current weight: 212.0