Tough Mudder Challenge - 100 burpees in 10mins or less.
1. Begin in a standing position.
2. Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground.
3. Extend your feet back in one quick motion to assume the front plank position. Do a pushup.
4. Return to the squat position in one quick motion.
5. Return to standing position and jump high into the air arms over your head.
This will burn lots of calories and give you a great fast workout! You can add this as a goal!
Post your results!
Edited by: ASHPATCH11 at: 1/19/2013 (09:52)
| current weight: 301.0