DESSERT ... OH YEAH ... I went there!
Simple Chocolate Strawberries:
Slice Strawberries and dip the cut side into pure cacao powder ... let sit for about 5 minutes and enjoy.
Frozen Chocolate Covered Nanners:
1 frozen banana (folks remember to peel you nanners before freezing)
1 tsp. raw cacao powder (or sugar-free cocoa powder)
1 T. coconut oil (room temperature - liquified state)
1. Mix cacao powder & coconut oil together. Let it sit a few minutes at room temperature.
2. Dip your frozen banana in the chocolate mixture. The icy cold will cause the chocolate to harden.
3. Eat & Enjoy your healthy, sugar-free treat!
1. Quickly roll in chopped nut of choice.
2. Try this with strawberries or another fruit of choice (do not have to be frozen)
"Motivate to be Motivated!"