These are mine, but feel free to make your own list, or borrow mine and edit to suit you. I am going to print it and hang it somewhere where I will read it daily at home. If you make a list share it here or in a blog, we'd all love to see it!
1. I want to love me, completely. I am working on loving me the way that I am, but I can't love a body that fails me, hurts me, and keeps me from doing things that make me happy.
2. I want my kids to have a mom they can look up to. I believe I am a good and moral example to my kids, but physically I am failing them. This brings tears to my eyes, I can't be proud of what they see.
3. I want to do my job more effectively and efficiently. Taking care of up to 10 kids sometimes each day, is hard work. I need a body that can handle it.
4. I want to be the wife my husband deserves. He loves me for who I am, but I know I can be more.
5. I want to have more fun. When I was young, I was a very physically active person, and I miss it.
6. I don't want to be too embarrassed to wear shorts and a t-shirt in 90 degree weather.
7. I want to wear a bathing suit and feel good in it.
8. I want to feel more confident in social situations. Confident in general.
9. I want a better intimate connection to my husband. .
10. I want/need to feel like I have finished this, from start to end...see it through. I don't want to feel like a failure at this anymore. I've done that to myself for too long.
11. I want to gain flexibility again. I was a gymnast at one time, and loved it.
12. I want to be able to walk up stairs without getting out of breath.
13. I want to go on really long hikes and enjoy nature more.
14. I want to fit into styles of clothes, that I can't fit into now.
15. I want to get into competitve horseback riding, this is a dream of mine.
16. I don't want to hate my photo taken anymore. I want to love what I see. I have very few photos of me, and it's especially sad that I don't have very many photos with my children.
17. I don't want my body to hurt anymore. My back, my legs, my feet. I'm too young to feel this old.
18. I want this lifestyle to be my 'normal'.
19. I want to live long enough to see my grandchildren have children.
20. I don't want to look around and see that I am the fattest person in the room, ever again.
| Pounds lost: 30.0