Things that you can add to make egg whites yummier...
- 1 tbsp cottage cheese (add them when egg whites are almost done cooking & stir, makes for cheesy eggs)
- 1-2 tbsp clean salsa added (after cooking egg whites)
- spices: creole, cavenders, garlic powder, rosemary, basil, oregano, cumin, red pepper, herbs de provence, etc.
- egg sandwich: cook egg whites (add cottage cheese if desired), place between 1-2 slices of Ezekiel bread
- 1 small tomato (cut up) with cottage cheese on top
- homemade hummus with carrots or celery
- protein pancakes: mix 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup oats, baking powder, baking soda (optional to add cinnamon & vanilla for flavor) into pancake batter and cook
- 4 of Jamie's protein bars or 2 protein muffins, veggies on the side
- protein shake/smoothie with a 1/2-1 cup of spinach added in (can't even taste the spinach)
- I'm pretty sure tuna is on the list of allowed foods. Tuna with celery is pretty good.
- check out the spark recipe "Garden Vegetable Fritatta" (skip the cheese, use almond milk & egg whites rather than cow milk & eggs)
Lots of options!
"I don't know what the future holds, but I know the ONE who holds the future."
|88 Days until: Baby H Due Date!