My advice is as follows if you are interested:
1. Don't weigh yourself, the scale is evil and won't do you good when tracking your progress. Instead you track your measurements and see how your clothes fit. Remember, muscle is more dense than fat. Go to my profile and check out my website, I have an article on there called "Muscle Does Not Weigh More Than Fat". It gives a bit more info about why you shouldn't weigh yourself.
2. Drink a lot of water, it will help you a lot. This is an intense workout so you want to remain hydrated.
3. If possible, use the Results and Recovery and Shakeology or something similar. It isn't in everyone’s budget but they are both great. Talk to me about a free sample of Shakeology if you haven't tried it. I use it daily and love it.
4. Try to follow the nutrition plan as close as possible. It is a huge part of the program and will be very important to your weight loss, muscle gain, getting lean or whatever your goals are.
5. Try workout with someone or have a team of folks you can talk to on a regular basis. I have found that if you can buddy up with someone or a team of people you will have much better results. When you work with other folks who motivate and support you then you will find yourself pushing harder. I have a closed group on Facebook of folks doing P90X, Insanity, and other programs and it is unbelievable how they motivate each other and push each other. Let me know if you want to join it. It is a lot of fun.
6. Don't stop. If you get tired don't hit pause. Stop, take a breath, get a drink and then hop right back in it. You will catch up.
7. Finally, remember always that you can do it. It is in your mind. Keep digging through and you will succeed. We all have.
If you want free fitness coaching and advice please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org