1) Set up my SPark Page
2) Look around and learn all the tools that SPark has to offer
3) DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, Water that is! And keep track of the amount of water you drink daily
4) Try to check in and learn something everyday
5) Learn how to motivate yourself and others too. Some of your new team-mates might just be friends for LIFE
6) Take baby steps, Rome wasn't built in a day and we didn't get out of shape in a day either. It takes time to make changes. If you, make that WHEN you have a set back, get up and dust yourself off and make a new go of it! Repeat as necessary!
7) Activity, try to do more today than you did yesterday. Every step helps in your journey. One of my personal best investments was when I purchased a pedometer. I HIGHLY recommend buying one, either through SPark or at your favorite retailer. It can be very enlightening to see how many steps you might get in on a daily basis.
8) Good luck and keep your head up and reach for stars. Remember, baby steps EVERYDAY!
Let us know what YOU find that helps you succeed.
Life's a Garden -
Dig It : )
Leader: MOSTLY Morbidly Obese SParkers Trying to Lose
SP Class of September 4-10, 2011 Co-leader www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/g
Member of Class of 3-29/4-4-2009