Author: Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:
SNOWDROP76's Photo SNOWDROP76 SparkPoints: (38)
Fitness Minutes: (960)
Posts: 383
4/10/07 4:40 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
the emotional energy factor

the secrets high-energy people use to beat emotional fatigue

by mira kirshenbaum


can't recommend it enough!!!! only 30% of our total energy comes from physical means (perfect health, diet, exercise) the other 70% comes from emotional means.
i got it from amazon, used, for $1.48 HAAAAA!


-


 
JUNIPERBERRY's Photo JUNIPERBERRY Posts: 295
4/10/07 4:33 P

Send Private Message
Reply
What's the title of that book, snowdrop? It sounds really good. Motivation is really key, I struggle with it sometimes, too. Balance is key, as well. Baby steps. I get really on and really off - would be nice to just be consistent.

Welcome to the team Carolinali!

"No sense being pessimistic. It wouldn't work anyway."


 
CAROLINALI Posts: 52
4/10/07 3:04 P

Send Private Message
Reply
It seems like you are doing great so far!
And I am SO going to keep this up!
Bedtime soon but tomorrow when I wake up I'll show the world what I can do!
emoticon
That book sounds interesting.
I'll start with my yoga again, that always make me feel better.

Edited by: CAROLINALI at: 4/10/2007 (15:06)
SNOWDROP76's Photo SNOWDROP76 SparkPoints: (38)
Fitness Minutes: (960)
Posts: 383
4/10/07 2:53 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
you go girl!!!!
emoticon
when you are motivated- you go places.

now just to keep it up, eh?
i just got a book on how to keep my emotional energy high and it has 25 good points in it. i will share them as i read it. looks to be a good read.
i got it to keep myself from giving up/giving in. you know, that fatigue that saps your will.
so that, some peppy music, and 'good' snacks, this team.... i am planning for success!


-


 
CAROLINALI Posts: 52
4/10/07 2:43 P

Send Private Message
Reply
I am finally ready now, to make that change.
I just realized I can not sit here any longer, being depressed, tired and angry with my self. I need to do something. For me, for the ones I love and for the world. I have to stop to pretend that I like this messed up me. 'Cause I don't.
My journey begins now.
It's not just about counting calories and losing weight. It's about finally taking action and DO something.

Edited by: CAROLINALI at: 4/10/2007 (14:53)
Page: 1 of (1)  

Report Innappropriate Post

Other Raw Foodies General Team Discussion Forum Posts

Topics: Last Post:
Accountability Thread 8/20/2015 11:50:10 PM
Morning Smoothie 3/9/2016 6:49:31 AM
2014 CHAT 3/17/2015 9:13:19 PM
It's that T.O.Y. again - Raw Food On A Budget 2/11/2015 9:01:20 PM
Eggplant, Green Bean, or Okra recipes? 4/16/2015 7:50:00 AM



Thread URL: http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messageboard_thread.asp?board=0x5031x5905416

Review our Community Guidelines


x Lose 10 Pounds by June 16! Sign up with Email Sign up with Facebook
By clicking one of the above buttons, you're indicating that you have read and agree to SparkPeople's Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and that you're at least 18 years of age.