I'm wondering what drives us insane, too! Ha!
For me it's both serious and funny stuff:
1. My dad--easily number one! Ha!
2. Car repairs! (Am I the only one who HATES garages? I would say this is a common insanity maker, here!)
3. Spending too much time alone (yeah--it's weird with me: I need a lot of alone time, but not too much or it drives me nuts!)
4. Narcissistic people--this may actually be number one on the list! (Folks who think the world revoles around them and feel free to put you down to make them feel better about themselves (Don't worry--you are all great and not like that! But I do have two people in my real time life who are like that.)
5. Missing the nail and hitting my thumb with a hammer! (You'll quickly see all my religion go out the window at that point! LOL!!!)
6. Feeling a lack of control in my life.
(Gee, I had more things that make me insane than those that make me sane...what does that say about me??!!! LOL!!!
T E R R Y
***Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself!
***"I can do all things through Christ!" Phillipians 4:13
| current weight: 231.0