You're not eating enough, with or without the bread/rice, and I would guess that this is why you're blowing it, because your body literally craves the fuel it needs and makes it almost impossible for you to go without it.
Eating bread/rice daily will blow the 4HB way, but that's not to say it won't help you lose weight - the 4HB is not the end of all diets.
If you wanna give the 4HB another go though, here would be my suggestions:
- you need 4 meals a day, not 3
- breakfast is not enough protein. 2 eggs is 10 g of protein where you need 30. You can up the eggs, add something (I personally add 50-100g of tuna, canned in water to reach the breakfast requirements)
- What's in your salad? Vegetables alone are NOT enough. For each meal you need vegetables, beans/lentils/protein.
- dinner, again, not enough. The soup alone won't keep you filled. Add a protein to that an don't forget to have a 4th meal. What personally helps me get 4 meals is timing; I have breakfast, and then eat again every 4 hours.
- WATER! drink, drink, drink. Aim to pass the 3L a day.
| current weight: 286.0