Here are some goals for me for 2011:
1. Do 5 pull ups. I can do 1 pull up and 3 chin ups right now. (This was new this year!!)
2. I want to do knees to elbows and then toes to bar.
3. I love handstand push ups and want to work on them!
4. We are (hopefully) getting more weights for Christmas, so want to get lifting a LOT heavier!
5. Be able to do double unders consistently. I can do 1 du, then some singles, the 1 du, etc.... (just figured out the double under about a month ago!)
6. I would love to have time to go train at a CF gym and start getting certified! (along with my husband!)
* Keep your workouts dirty and your eating clean!
* Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?
~ Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
* I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
~ Michael Jordan
* To know you are one with what you are doing, to know that you have a purpose, begins with BELIEVING your actions touch all those that surround you.
| current weight: 138.4