|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Thanks so much for the helpful information. I'm going to try that out as soon as I get to a PC.
To get the ticker on your sparkpage/messages, here's what you do:
- Go to your sparkpage and click on the "edit my sparkpage" button
- Scroll down near the bottom of the page to "My Weight Loss Ticker"
- Check the box that says, "Yes! Show my Weight Loss Ticker"
- (I have mine set to "show total pounds to lose" because I didn't want my actual weight to show, but you can set yours either way.)
- Then below that is the ticker icon. That's where you select which picture/icon you want to use to show your progress...there are many options.
- Then below that is the ticker background...there are several to choose from.
- Save your changes.
Once you do that, your ticker will show on your Sparkpage and on the messages you post. I hope that helps.
When you create your Spark page, it is an option to create. It isn't a silly question, I searched for days to find it!
"Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again,
and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose...
not the one you began with perhaps, but one you'll be glad to remember."
Anne Sullivan, Tutor for Helen Keller, 1866-1936
I'm sure this is a silly question to everyone, but how do you add the ticker that counts down your weight loss? That seems like a very motivational tool.