2. Downloaded and exclusive release songs (sometimes certain stores will add an exclusive to get you to buy from them, notably Target and Best Buy) WILL NOT be called at any time during the game. Though there are occasional free downloads, a team member may have purchased their game afterward, so it would not be fair to use those songs either. Official song lists for each game are here: www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_mes sa geboard_thread.asp?board=0x38774x452R>61204 (Look for the November 27, 2011 post.)
3. Each morning three songs will be "called out." If you have any of these songs listed on your bingo card, do the dance, and mark it off your card.
4. A courtesy 'check-in' post is requested on days that you dance. There is no particular format...they just let me know that I am not alone here on the board.
5. The first person who "calls" Bingo for each of the 4 patterns will get 25 points and be able to choose a Spark Goodie worth that much.
6. When someone gets a Full House Bingo (aka Coverall or Blackout) the game ends.
7 . The winner of the first Bingo will get to choose which Just Dance version we will play with next time around...play continues until all 4 patterns have been claimed.
8. You can play catch-up (if you don't join the game the first day). Just be sure that you make your card BEFORE you read which songs have been called, AND you must do each dance before marking it off your card.
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.