Recap of 2012 goals:
- reach my goal weight by April 2012 (hasn't happened yet but I'm very hopeful I'll reach it)
- finish what I started in 2011 (my "Pat Cave" in the basement and a book I started reading in June 2011 - yes, I'm serious!) - Still working on this
- have more family/friends over to the house this year - ongoing but happening
- start/complete photo gallery down staircase - on going but happening
- take a yoga class to see what everyone is 'talking about' :-) - haven't enrolled yet
- learn another language - haven't gotten serious about this yet
- write more - ongoing
- get out and network more with women my age (50s) - having a hard time finding something I really 'click' with but still researching
- travel more than I did last year - husband and I planning vacations
- get rid of some items from my first marriage still lingering about - DON!!!
- get my car loan paid down - next pay check it will be paid off
- read a few books - ongoing
- get in a few visits to Civil War battlefields (love that stuff) - haven't done this yet - will when it gets warmer out
- go on a few ghost tours (love the folklore!) - hasn't happened yet
I believe in myself, I am a strong woman. I will reach my goals, NOTHING & NOBODY will hold me down. I will live my life with integrity and intention. I will set a good example for my daughters and my son. I will be a woman that makes my grand daughter proud when she looks at pictures of me long after I've left this earth.