1) Your FB provides you with the number of calories your body is burning up to the point in the day. A better gauge as to how many calories you are burning while doing cardio work is to create a a RECORDING. First, this is only possible on the One and not on the Zip. If you own the One then hold down the button on your device until the stopwatch starts, do your cardio work, when done hold the same button down until the stopwatch stops. Once your FB syncs with the FB site click on the ACTIVITIES tab and there you will see a snapshot of your completed cardio session. You can edit the time and add notes by clicking on the EDIT icon located on the top right hand corner of the graph.
2) If you make a change to a tracked food on the SP site that change will not transfer to the FB site. If you are talking about days then you can "force" a sync by clicking on the SEND FOOD TO FITBIT button at the bottom of the Food Tracker page. Be careful because it will send ALL of your foods for the day. A better solution would be to manually enter the missing food directly to the FB site.
3) Your Sleep Efficiency is based on how much movement took place during your sleep period. If you tend to move a lot then your sleep efficiency will be lower.
4) FB will sycn only FAIRLY ACTIVE and VERY ACTIVE minutes with SP. While you may not consider these minutes to be "exercise" they are significant body movement and thus show up on your SP Fitness Tracker page as Fitness Activity. You may consider entering your 'actual" exercise in the NOTES section of this page.
5) Finally your FB will not do a credible job when you are performing non-stepping movements. You may consider entering these activities separately on your SP Fitness Page. FYI: Entries made on your FB page will NOT transfer to your SP page.
BTW, regarding the "warning" from SP you may want to review your FITNESS SET UP and make the necessary adjustments to match what FB is transferring to SP OR you can just ignore the warning!
Lastly, welcome to our team!
Edited by: ROCKMAN6797 at: 4/4/2013 (02:03)
Leader of the FitBit Users Unite! SparkTeam www.fitbit.com/user/228NLM
~Keep moving people!~
^^^You got this!^^^
*** Just Do! ***
| current weight: 206.4