|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
I've done a similar thing with codfish before and it was really good - see recipe below.
Ingredients: 1/2 lb cod, 1/8 cup melted butter, juice from half lemon, 1/2 cup panko (or other breadcrumbs), pinch of salt, several grinds of pepper, 2 Tbsp sesame seeds (black preferable), couple pinches of paprika
1. Melt butter and squeeze in juice from lemon, stir together
2. Mix together panko (or other breadcrumbs or flour), salt, pepper and sesame seeds
3. Dip cod fillets into lemon mixture, then breadcrumbs and then in casserole/baking dish
4. Drizzle some of remaining lemon mixture on fillets, sprinkle with paprika
5. Cook uncovered at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes
sounds yummy! Thanks! =)
If you aren't going to go all the way, why go at all?
Thanks. This sounds great.
Another good one, you are on a roll today!
~ Lynn AKA Kitty AKA ~ Ginger~
So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me. You won't succeed.
Never be bullied into silence !
That sounds great Thanks for Sharing
1/2 c. lemon juice or 4 lemons
9 tsp. flour
Salt and pepper to taste
12 oz. chicken breast
Marinate chicken breast in lemon juice. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pan with Pam. Combine flour, salt and pepper. Cover chicken pieces in the flour mixture. Put chicken pieces in pan and cook until brown, 50 to 55 minutes.
The six most important words: "I admit I made a mistake." The five most important words: "You did a good job." The four most important words: "What is your opinion" The three most important words: "If you please (or) I love you." The two most important words: "Thank You." The one most important word: "We" The least most important word: "I"