I've done a similar thing with codfish before and it was really good - see recipe below.
Ingredients: 1/2 lb cod, 1/8 cup melted butter, juice from half lemon, 1/2 cup panko (or other breadcrumbs), pinch of salt, several grinds of pepper, 2 Tbsp sesame seeds (black preferable), couple pinches of paprika
1. Melt butter and squeeze in juice from lemon, stir together
2. Mix together panko (or other breadcrumbs or flour), salt, pepper and sesame seeds
3. Dip cod fillets into lemon mixture, then breadcrumbs and then in casserole/baking dish
4. Drizzle some of remaining lemon mixture on fillets, sprinkle with paprika
5. Cook uncovered at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes
| current weight: 174.0