I havenít been super active here, but I like to check in. Here are my ideas for making the group move effective (all free to take or leave)!
- change the goals after a discussion with the current active members. Maybe make one monthly goal, and one weekly goal. Perhaps encourage members to challenge each other
- mainstream the forums to big ideas. Maybe clean out some of the old stuff and bring it up to date
- encourage members to post (or keep posting) activities they have found and enjoyed in the Shenandoah Valley (5kís, volleyball, etc.)
- For anyone interested, set up a buddy or small group system, where they can use a sparkmail to encourage each other, discuss goals, report successes! If we did this, we could then use a forum to have these groups post out whatís going on with their group
- For anyone interested, find a health-related book to read and discuss
Thatís a lot! All free to take or leave! Iím willing to put in some time and help if needed.