|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
thanks for sharing
Suzie Sheepsfeet, as named by Pamela (WifeONC)!!
Thanks, we all need this
Keep on track
Thanks that was great
Everyday is a new day, just think positive and take one day at a time.
100+CRUNCHES A DAY TEAM
Thanks I really needed this right now too. I'll be using it tonight.
Edited by: BABBO62 at: 8/11/2008 (18:09)
WADLOSEWEIGHT, what a great post. Thank you
If you always do what you've always done,
You'll always be who you've always been!!!!!!
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage
is the quiet voice at the
end of the day saying "I
will try again tomorrow!"
Mary Anne Radmacher
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.
- Irish Proverb
WADLOSEWEIGHT - WOW!
Edited by: LEIRIA at: 8/11/2008 (16:17)
This is great...I'll forward it to my pastor. He'll love it.
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
Philip K. Dick (1928-1982)
God is so big He can cover the whole world with His Love and so small He can curl up inside your heart.
-- Author Unknown
“Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief”
Treat every person with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you.Remember that you show compassion to others not because of who they are but because of who you are.
Good one. Thank you. My church family, including the Rector, is going to get a buzz out of this!!
Pam .. on a freezing cold winter Tuesday morning, Br-r-r-r-r.
Pam in Qld Australia
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee
thanks for taking the time to share
'"FITNESS IS A JOURNEY NOT A DESTINATION. IT MUST BE CONTINUED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE." DR. KENNETH COOPER. "IF YOU CAN SEE IT YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT. DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN'T DO IT." JENNIFER HUDSON DoneGirlSexySpinachTeam
Thanks for posting!
Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.
This is so great. Thanks so much.
Quit stuffing your face and face your stuff.
Thank you for the reminder!!!
Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire."
-Arnold H. Glasow
That was very good.
A snowflake by itself is a very fragile thing, but look what happens when they stick together.
FAITH is more CAUGHT than TAUGHT.
. ;.•.♥ ¸.•´¸.•*
♥ .•*¨-:¦:♥-. ;.•.
Thank you for posting.....I really need this right now.
Thank you for sharing.
50 is the new 30.
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be....
May you not forget the infinite possiblilities that are born of faith
Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy. Benjamin Franklin
IMAGINE HEARING THIS
Imagine praying and hearing this:
"Thank you for calling My Father's House. Please select one of the following
* Press 1 for requests.
* Press 2 for thanksgiving.
* Press 3 for complaints.
* For all other inquiries, Press 4."
What if God used the familiar excuse:
"All of the angels are helping other customers right now. Please stay on the
Line. Your call will be answered in the order it was received."
Can you imagine getting these kinds of responses as you call on God in
* "If you'd like to speak with Gabriel, press 1.
* For Michael, press 2.
* For any other angel, press 3."
* "If you want King David to sing you a psalm, press 6."
"For reservations at My Father's House, simply press the letters J-O-H-N on
The keypad, followed by the number 3-1-6."
"For answers to nagging questions about dinosaurs, the age of the earth and
Where Noah's ark is, wait until you get here!"
"Our computers show that you have called once today already. Please hang up
"This office is closed for the weekend. Please call again Monday."
End of message.
Thank God, you can't call Him too often!!! You only need to ring once and
God hears you. Because of Jesus, you never get a busy signal. God takes each
Call and knows each caller personally. When you call and the Lord will
Answer; you will cry for help and He will say: "Here am I."
And when you call: Emergency Phone Numbers
* When in sorrow, call John 14
* When men fail you, call Psalm 27
* If you want to be fruitful, call John 15
* When you have sinned, call Psalm 51
* When you worry, call Matthew 6:19-34
* When you are in danger, call Psalm 91
* When God seems far away, call Psalm 139
* When your faith needs stirring, call Hebrews 11
* When you are lonely and fearful, call Psalm 23
* When you grow bitter and critical, call 1 Cor. 13
* For Paul's secret to happiness, call Col. 3:12-17
* For idea of Christianity, call 1 Cor. 5:15-19
* When you feel down and out, call Romans 8:31-39
* When you want peace and rest, call Matt. 11:25-30
* When the world seems bigger than God, call Psalm 90
* When you want Christian assurance, call Romans 8:1-30
* When you leave home for labor or travel, call Psalm 121
* When your prayers grow narrow or selfish, call Psalm 67
* For a great invention/opportunity, call Isaiah 55
* When you want courage for a task, call Joshua 1
* How to get along with fellowmen, call Romans 12
* When you think of investments/returns, call Mark 10
* If you are depressed, call Psalm 27
* If your pocketbook is empty, call Psalm 37
* If you're losing confidence in people, call 1 Cor. 13
* If people seem unkind, call John 15
* If discouraged about your work, call Psalm 126
* If you find the world growing small, and yourself great, call Psalm 19
Emergency numbers may be dialed direct. No operator assistance is necessary.
All lines are open to Heaven 24 hours a day!
The best form of spiritual exercise is to touch the floor regularly with
-- Author Unknown