I loved that yesterday's bonus challenge was to work out with music! I love music! The right music can sure pump up my workout!
Today i was feeling kind of tired at lunch time, but i have my ipod with me so i thought, hey i'll plug in some tunes and pump up my LUNCH hour, so i don't have an afternoon "low".... WOW DID IT EVER WORK!!
So in the spirit of working out with music & pumping up life (and because i *LOVE* music & have 5k + songs in my iTunes library...) below are 12 random songs from my iPod! Look them up if you'd like, or add your own to this thread! (they are in format: SONG / ARTIST)
1. Push / Sinichi Osawa
2. Lola's Theme (extended vocal mix) / Shape UK
3. Dibiza 2007 (Norm's Bring the Drums Dub) / Danny Tenaglia
4. Marigold / Sugarplum Fairy
5. Girls in the Back / White Rose Movement
6. Bullets & Guns / Them Terribles
7. Jamming / Bob Marley - i like this one for a cool down :)
8. Heartbreaker (Discodeine Remix) / Metronomy
9. Pile of Gold / The Blow
10. Feedback / Janet
11. Don't You Evah (Doc Delay Fixerupper) / Spoon
12. I Miss Those Days (Ghost) / Mixi
| current weight: 181.6