Hi everyone, I'm noticing that no one is logging the team goal: 10,000 steps. I walk a lot, but I don't think I get anywhere near 10,000 a day, and it's not one of my goals.
So I'm willing to add some other team fitness goals. I'd like them to FIT you. : D
Please send a spark mail if you have a suggestion.
The ones I'm thinking of are:
1. Get in a 10 minute workout before or after lunch 5 times a week.
2. Get in 3-10 minute workouts daily 5 times a week.
3. Walk in place during every commercial.
4. Walk a mile every day, 7 miles a week.
5. Do a Tabata workout 3 times a week.
Nope--sitting in the recliner is no longer on my list.
Which one would you sign up for, and actually do, AND log on the fitness tracker?
| current weight: 171.0