|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
so if I add some Jack to it does that counteract the ill effects:)
PB 7; not sure of weight but say in low 290's (04.23.14)
CW: 272 (11.19.13)
Next Goal: 250
Long Term Goal: 236
Wow,how eye opening and scary and motivating.
Thank goodness I'm not a soda drinker! Thanks for the info.
Does it taste as good as thin feels???
That self control is difficult doesn't mean it's impossible. ANON
Fascinating...I sent it to my kids who drink way too much coke!
5/3 - 5K @28:50
12/13/09 - 1/2 marathon
1/31/10 - Miami Marathon!!! 5:26:48
I get up. I walk. I fall down. Meanwhile, I keep dancing." – Rabbi Hillel
Thought all you Coca cola drinkers and water drinkers (or wannabe water drinkers) would appreciate these facts. I'm sending this out on every spark team I belong to so I apologize if you received it a few or more times from me.
1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half the world’s population.)
2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is mistaken for hunger.
3. Even mild dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism at 3%.
4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
5. Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
Coca Cola facts:
1. In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of coke into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in coke removes the bowl stains.
4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds wrap aluminum foil dipped in coke.
5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of coke over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
6. To loosen a rusted bolt: apply a cloth soaked in coke to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
7. To remove grease from clothing: Empty a can of coke into the load of greasy cloths, add detergent and run through a regular cycle. The coke will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your car windshield.
8. The active ingredient in coke is phosphoric acid. It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase of osteoporosis.
9. To transport Coca cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial trucks must use a hazardous material sign reserved for highly corrosive materials.
10. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years now!