Ok, I have a ton of questions about my diagnosis
1. What should my readings be? I am testing once a day, rotating the times of day that I test.
2. What should my A1C be?
3. Can i have any sugar or do I have to give it all up?
4. Can I reverse this?
5. What is a good pick me up when you are on the go that would get my sugar levels back when they are low but that I can have with me just in case? I have almonds in my locker at work but often times can't get back there to get them.
6. Is one testing meter better than the others?
7. What exercises are best for diabetics?
8. I am trying to give up the fast food--they don't have vegetarian options, so that is helping. Any ideas on how to break this addiction?
9. I dropped the soda at the beginning of March--is that really going to do anything?
thanks for the advice!!
Don't stress and God bless!
| current weight: 165.0