|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
My resolutions are to:
* lose 30 - 40 pounds (... doctors orders)
* track everything that I eat
* aim to drink 7 - 8+ glasses of water per day
* exercise @ least 6 days a week... cardio and strength training
* eat more grains and fiber
* get 6 - 7 hours of sleep per night
* eat vegetarian at least 1 day per week
* learn how to knit and finish the projects that I start
* although my son is college age, he wants to have a family game night at least once a month, like chess, scrabble, etc...
~ Dee ~
I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
My resolutions is to lose 20 lbs (5 pounds every 3 months)
Eat at least one fruit and 1 veggie at each meal (at least 3 of each daily)
Take the time to cook myself something healthy for dinner several times a week
Do something fun with my family once per month
You are what you think, having become what you thought.
If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse.
Excellence is not an act but a habit. The things you do the most are the things you will do the best.
* Lose 5% body fat by June
* Eat clean 90% of the time
* Try new veggies each month (seeing how I have a love/hate relationship)
~Debi~ ~Carpe Diem~
I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.
Happy New Year!
Now is a great time to reflect on your goals. Anyone make resolutions for 2010?
* Mine are to lose 5% body fat by June.
* Be consistent with my workout and nutrition plans.
* Eat clean 95% of the time.
* Try a new recipe monthly.
* Spend more time with my family.
What about you? What are your resolutions or goals for the new year?
TOTAL BODY FITNESS & NUTRITION -
Here's a link to my TBFN Fan Page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/totalbodyfitnessand
We'd love for you to join us!
TEAM LEADER OF:
CARB CYCLING - www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_i
TEAM LEADER OF:
MUSCLE AND FITNESS HERS -
"When the world says Give Up
|Strategic Carb-Cycli g/Exercise Program||4/15/2014 11:21:55 PM|