|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
10 Basic Rules of Jay Robb's carb cycling program:
1) BREAKFAST: Jay's SuperShake, Power Breakfast, or Power Omelet. Fruit only on Wednesdays and Sundays
2) OPTIONAL SNACK: If you get hungry between meals, you may consume 1/2 Jay's SuperShake between meals and/or additional servings of fruit on the high carb days, Wednesdays and Sundays
2) EAT a low-carb lunch and high-carb dinner each day
4) EAT FRESH FRUIT:
*Breakfast,lunch & dinner on high carb days: Wednesdays
*Dinner only* on low carb days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday,
Friday & Saturday
5) ENJOY A FREE MEAL, eating anything you desire for 60 minutes once a week
6) DRINK PURE WATER as often as you desire
7) STAY ACTIVE and exercise a minimum of 30 - 60 minutes three days per week
8) AVOID coffee, tea (except caffeine-free herbal teas), energy drinks, and soft drinks that contain caffeine.
9) TO LOSE WEIGHT: STOP eating just before you are full
10)STOP EATING three (3) hours before bedtime
JAY'S BREAKFAST RECIPES
Jays' SuperShake (low calorie protein drink)
In a high-quality shaker bottle or blender, mix:
• 16 oz pure water or nonfat milk
• 2 - 4 TBS of your "favorite" protein power
• 1 - 2 TBS psyllium seed husks or 1 - 2 TSP of inulin fiber
• 1 - 2 TBS heavy cream or flax seed oil
For a cold drink, add ice. Blend or shake, and enjoy!
Jay's Power Breakfast
In a large bowl, mix 1 - 3 TBS of your "favorite" protein powder with:
• 8 - 16 ox of nonfat plain yogurt
• 1 cup cooked brown rice cereal
• 1 cup cooked oatmeal
Stir until creamy smooth. Enjoy!
Jays' Power Omelet
In a lightly oiled non-stick skillet, cook 1/4 - 1/2 cup egg white. Once fully cooked, top with 1 - 2 ounces grated cheese or 1/2 avocado, fold over, and slide Power Omelet onto a plate. May be topped with 1 - 2 TBS salsa or chopped tomatoes...
NOTE: I calculated these recipes and this one has the least calories if low fat cheese is used, it only averages 150 calories, however, the other 2 recipes were between 200-300 calories... to boost calories I used 6 egg whites (cal. 180 + 1 ounce low fat cheese: 90 + 2 TBP salsa: 20 cal. = 290 total calories)
... next: PART III - APPROVED LUNCH & DINNER FOODS LIST
I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
|Strategic Carb-Cycli g/Exercise Program||4/15/2014 11:21:55 PM|