This is from my Cheryl Richardson newsletter. I had to wait and get permission to reprint this before I could post it. Blessings, Jetta
Well, last week Mercury sure was retrograde! Our bridge line didn't work, causing us to spend a much shorter time with Geneen Roth than I wanted (using her bridge). Not only that but the recording of the call was cut off three quarters of the way through. So, we're in the process of getting it edited and up on our site. I apologize for the mishap and will let you know via Facebook as soon as the audio file is available.
I'm live on HayHouseRadio.com this Monday (5/10), at 5pm ET. You can call me here, (866) 254-1579.
Have a wonderful week...
p.s. - Need a little Divine Direction? Use the "Touch of Grace" button on our homepage.
Topic of the Week
I've just arrived home from Omega where I taught a Mother's Day weekend retreat about developing the qualities and habits of an extraordinary mother. We had a terrific group of women and this week I'd like to share ten pieces of wisdom from our time together. Here we go...
1. The healthy habit that feels most like a luxury needs to become a daily necessity.
2. Never check email first thing in the morning.
3. Don't beat around the bush. Be brave enough to ask for what you want directly.
4. Resting may be the most productive thing you do.
5. Never underestimate the power of getting a full night of sleep - every night.
6. "Every thought you think and every word you say is an affirmation for your future."
This quote is from Louise Hay, the master of affirmations. She launches a new book this week called "Experience Your Good Now!" We used it during the retreat and it's a must read for every person who is wise enough to use affirmations.
7. Embrace your resistance to change while remaining open to new possibilities.
8. "Puttering" is a valid act of extreme self-care.
9. Stop robbing others of their responsibilities.
10. Be a creator not a responder.
Happy Mother's Day to all those who share their time, energy, love, and nurturing care with all living beings!
Life Makeover for the Year 2010(sm) is written and produced by
Cheryl Richardson.© Copyright 1999-2010 Cheryl Richardson, P.O.
Box 13, Newburyport, MA 01950, www.cherylrichardson.com. All
rights reserved. Used with permission. www.cherylrichardson.com/
Blessings & Love, Jetta :-)
Your every loving act, thought & feeling blesses everyone everywhere... every time you smile, you are a channel for more love and beauty to come thru you and into our world.
I LOVE YOU!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVQJPeRwKek&
| Pounds lost: 38.0