SparkStaff DJHEILMANN (Dave) has posted a number of tweaks and changes which have been made in SparkPeople's web format. I'll post below, but just want to say how WONDERFUL the responsiveness the staff of SparkPeople have been to suggestions and requests made by members.
There was a whole segment of the convention dedicated to members making suggestions to Dave and I could tell both at the time and now from the results that he took copious notes and jotted down the members' names who made suggestions / requests.
Without further ado, here are the changes which have been made so far (at least this is the snapshot for *today*...lol!):
One of the activities at lunch at the conference was to ask questions and provide suggestions for SparkPeople. You also asked that we post a list of ideas and questions, so here they are!
This is a great list, and feel free to reply with any other suggestions you have for SparkPeople. Also, I'm happy to announce that we made site updates for the first 3 suggestions listed below!
1. Add appointments to past - We added this!
2. Points for journal entries - We added this. Points show up in the same category as the 1 point a day for making a blog post.
3. On print full report, show headers (calories, carbs, etc) further down the page (hard to figure this out when prints to multiple pages) - We added this. We now show the headers with each meal, so it should be very easy to see.
4. Remove multiple foods at once with checkboxes
5. Problems with reading articles for points (we'll check into this)
6. Mac Firefox Remember Me not working (we'll check into this)
7. Program for kids under 13 (we hope to do a separate site in the future)
8. Quick calories summary for day on start page
9. Video response from experts, like on myfittribe.com
10. Better serving sizes on recipes (we have a new recipe expert who will start testing some recipes, they can make sure to note servings)
11. Report problems with a recipe
12. Feature more 1-2 person recipes
13. Flag for non-processed foods on recipes; enable more tagging in general on recipes
14. Users can help curate shared foods
15. When sharing a food, search for similar foods....like on recipe submit
16. When browsing recipes, on page 18, click a recipe, click back, you are at page 1
17. Be able to set the order for your SparkFavorites
18. Option to make fonts bigger on pages
19. Ability to save SparkMail drafts
20. Be able to copy exercises to another day, like you can foods on tracker
Thanks for all the great input, and for the great day overall in San Diego!
Co-Team Leader for All Health Pros, Binghamton Area Losers & Laid Off But Staying Strong SparkTeams
Don't die with your music still in you. -- Dr. Wayne Dyer
"We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same." --- Carlos Castaneda
"You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." --- Buddha rules4humans.com
| Pounds lost: 105.7