Counted in Daily Calorie and Nutrition Needs, here are some of sweet treats that I enjoy when I MUST HAVE a sweet treat. Please share some of yours.
1. 5 sugar free jelly beans. 18 calories.
2. 1 can diet seven up, or sprite, 8 strawberries, one lemon, one packet splenda 1 fruit, 30 cal.
3. Strawberry Delight:
1 cup non-fat sugar free vanilla ice cream, 4 ounces fat free milk. Blend. 6 strawberries. 2 starch, ½ dairy, ½ fruit, 130 calories
4. Orange Cream Sickle
Using your blender, mix one cup fat free/sugar free ice cream with one can sugar free orange soda. Blend. 2 starch, 100 cal.
5. Raspberry delight:
Layer 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, ½ box of already jelled raspberry jello, 4 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt, and ¼ cup granola.
½ fruit, 1 dairy, 136 cal.
6. Pina Colada:
1 cup vanilla no fat/no sugar ice cream.
1 cup ice cubes
¾ cup fresh pineapple
1 smidgen of coconut extract
1 smidgen of rum flavored extract
4 ounces fat free milk
2 starch, ½ dairy, 1 fruit, 256 calories (for fewer calories and smaller portion you can cut the pineapple down to 1/2 cup. This generally makes enough to both my husband and me, so the calories and other counts are cut in half.
7. Peach delight
1 cup non-fat sugar free vanilla ice cream, 4 ounces fat free milk. 1 peach without skin. Blend.
2 starch, ½ dairy, 1 fruit, 180 cal
8. 16 strawberries, 1/8 cantaloupe or other fruit of your choice, and 10 grapes. Mix and garnish with mint leaves. 3 fruit, 85 cal. Again, this can be shared and cut the count in half.
9. Chocolate Shake
1 cup non fat, sugar free chocolate ice cream, 4 ounces fat free milk. Blend.
2 starch, ½ dairy, 130 calories
10. Run to your closest McDonald's and get a cup of their low fat icecream. (see SP for calorie content)
11. Two pieces "LITE" wheat toast sprayed with butter spray and topped with 1 t. allfruit jam.
12. A Hershey's Kiss (see SP for calorie count)
13. Fresh fruit w/1 T. free cool whip.
14. Sugar free jello w./1 T. free cool whip
15. One piece "lite" bread dipped in 1/4 cup FF milk and one egg white, placed on grill, topped with splenda sweetened strawberries and 1 T. free cool whip.
| Pounds lost: 28.0