Oh boy... these drinks sound great... I will try making them. Thanks
I wish you good luck on your weight loss journey. Don''t be afraid for tomorrow. God is already there. Look'm in the eye and ..smile! Remember to always complement a stranger everyday. Words are very powerful ..speak kindly. Reflections... What feelings arise when you chase down the things that make your heart flutter? True happiness comes when we routinely engage in positive activities that we love. Take a look at your life as a whole. Pursue the things that make you feel alive
Counted in Daily Calorie and Nutrition Needs, here are some of sweet treats that I enjoy when I MUST HAVE a sweet treat. Please share some of yours.
1. 5 sugar free jelly beans. 18 calories.
2. 1 can diet seven up, or sprite, 8 strawberries, one lemon, one packet splenda 1 fruit, 30 cal.
3. Strawberry Delight: 1 cup non-fat sugar free vanilla ice cream, 4 ounces fat free milk. Blend. 6 strawberries. 2 starch, ½ dairy, ½ fruit, 130 calories
4. Orange Cream Sickle Using your blender, mix one cup fat free/sugar free ice cream with one can sugar free orange soda. Blend. 2 starch, 100 cal.
5. Raspberry delight: Layer 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, ½ box of already jelled raspberry jello, 4 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt, and ¼ cup granola. ½ fruit, 1 dairy, 136 cal.
6. Pina Colada: 1 cup vanilla no fat/no sugar ice cream. 1 cup ice cubes ¾ cup fresh pineapple 1 smidgen of coconut extract 1 smidgen of rum flavored extract 4 ounces fat free milk 2 starch, ½ dairy, 1 fruit, 256 calories (for fewer calories and smaller portion you can cut the pineapple down to 1/2 cup. This generally makes enough to both my husband and me, so the calories and other counts are cut in half.
7. Peach delight 1 cup non-fat sugar free vanilla ice cream, 4 ounces fat free milk. 1 peach without skin. Blend. 2 starch, ½ dairy, 1 fruit, 180 cal
8. 16 strawberries, 1/8 cantaloupe or other fruit of your choice, and 10 grapes. Mix and garnish with mint leaves. 3 fruit, 85 cal. Again, this can be shared and cut the count in half.
9. Chocolate Shake 1 cup non fat, sugar free chocolate ice cream, 4 ounces fat free milk. Blend. 2 starch, ½ dairy, 130 calories
10. Run to your closest McDonald's and get a cup of their low fat icecream. (see SP for calorie content)
11. Two pieces "LITE" wheat toast sprayed with butter spray and topped with 1 t. allfruit jam.
12. A Hershey's Kiss (see SP for calorie count)
13. Fresh fruit w/1 T. free cool whip.
14. Sugar free jello w./1 T. free cool whip
15. One piece "lite" bread dipped in 1/4 cup FF milk and one egg white, placed on grill, topped with splenda sweetened strawberries and 1 T. free cool whip.
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.