I learned from my Westie! Sorry, SP wouldn't let me post the entire title.
I have learned the following things from my Westies:
1. Be loyal to those who love you, and ignore those who don't.
2. Being fat is just a sign of being well-loved.
3. Sometimes the best thing in life is a good belly rub.
4. Sometimes the best thing in life is a good nap.
5. Clothes are highly overrated.
6. If you've got it, flaunt it. (I learned this one from my Corgi who has the cutest little bottom, and she shakes it every time she walks!)
"You have made us for Yourself, O God, and our hearts are restless until they rest in You."
--St. Augustine of Hippo
"Rejoice in the Lord always; again, I will say rejoice."
--St. Paul in his letter to the Philippians
"Preach the Gospel at all times. When absolutely necessary, use words."
--St. Francis of Assisi
| Pounds lost: 9.5