Well, here it is again, the start a new month and new resolutions. I still have problems staying at the low end of my calories, especially on cardio days. Gotta keep working on that. DH and I will also be riding some trails in October, so gotta get more time on my mountain bike. So, for September I will continue to work on my nutrition and ride my mountain bike 4 days a week.
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 15.0