|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
I too wonder where this year is going. April was so-so and I'm still working on more strength training and cardio - nothing specific as some days I'm more mobile than others - but the fact that I keep at it is what counts for me.
Moving More! Eating Less!
Motivation gets you started, habit keeps you going!
Well, well, well, here it is May already. I can't believe how fast the year is passing. I hope everyone did well with their April goals and resolutions and is ready to start on some for May. I must admit, I did not do well in April, but am looking forward to starting a new month.
My goals/resolutions for May are:
1) Lose the 3 pounds I didn't lose in April
2) Declutter the laundry room and downstairs bathroom
3) Finish the 2 baby quilts I have started
4) Ride 300 miles
Let's all get outside this month and get ready for summer.
One Day at a Time:
1) 10,000 steps daily
2) fruit & vegie at every meal
3) aerobic or strength train every day
4) 7 hours sleep daily
5) check in with SP daily
June 2014 goals:
1) lose 4 pounds
2) finish walk way
3) finish blocks for Forest Service quilt
4) scan old photos
It's never too late to be what you might have been.