Well, well, well, here it is May already. I can't believe how fast the year is passing. I hope everyone did well with their April goals and resolutions and is ready to start on some for May. I must admit, I did not do well in April, but am looking forward to starting a new month.
My goals/resolutions for May are:
1) Lose the 3 pounds I didn't lose in April
2) Declutter the laundry room and downstairs bathroom
3) Finish the 2 baby quilts I have started
4) Ride 300 miles
Let's all get outside this month and get ready for summer.
One Day at a Time:
1) 10,000 steps daily
2) fruit & vegie at every meal
3) aerobic or strength train every day
4) 7 hours sleep daily
5) check in with SP daily
___Mar 2014 goals:
1) lose 4 pounds
2) ride 200 miles
3) clean/organize one room and closet weekly
4) complete 1 UFO
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 11.0