Well, well, well, here it is May already. I can't believe how fast the year is passing. I hope everyone did well with their April goals and resolutions and is ready to start on some for May. I must admit, I did not do well in April, but am looking forward to starting a new month.
My goals/resolutions for May are:
1) Lose the 3 pounds I didn't lose in April
2) Declutter the laundry room and downstairs bathroom
3) Finish the 2 baby quilts I have started
4) Ride 300 miles
Let's all get outside this month and get ready for summer.
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 15.0