Shakeology is a supplement of superfoods processed into a powder that can be mixed into liquid form to make a shake. Some people also make unbaked cookies with it or things like that.
You CAN use it as part of a meal plan. It breaks down to be a few dollars per serving so cost-wise it is cheaper than buying lunch out but the value comes in that it helps you to curb cravings and supplies you with energy and vitamins and superfoods like acai, flaxseed and like a million other ingredients that you need but you know there is no way you could eat all in one day or buy for as cheaply as you can get it in Shakeology.
It's all natural and there is no chemical processing going on. Eating clean is so important, too but this is a way to get your vitamins and supplements for the day in one glass.
From their site:
ow Shakeology works
* Ingredients derived from whole-food sources deliver the daily vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients your body needs to curb cravings, allowing it to shed stored fat.
* More than 20 different antioxidants and phytonutrients help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, high blood pressure, and stroke.
* Fiber, prebiotics, and digestive enzymes help your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently and promote better absorption of nutrients.*
What's in Shakeology
* Protein and essential amino acids help build muscles and reduce food cravings.
* Prebiotics and digestive enzymes aid in improving digestion, regularity, and nutrient absorption.
* Antioxidants and phytonutrients help counteract free radical damage that can lead to degenerative diseases.
* A daily dose of vitamins and minerals provides your body what it needs to function for optimal health.
| Pounds lost: 14.0