|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
I received this from Coach Jen as a member of the SP Community Team- Business Only:
Looking for a success story for Family Circle! Could it be you?
Our PR folks are looking for someone for the success story below. Please take a look and if you or someone you know qualifies, let them know. Opportunities like this are a GREAT way to help us spread the Spark. Our success stories help motivate other members on the site as well as anyone else who reads them, so we really appreciate your help!!
Family Circle has committed to doing a success story on a SparkPeople member. Their ideal candidate will be between the ages of 35 and 50, have at least one child between the ages of 7 and 17, and will have lost at least 50 pounds, doing so without weight-loss surgery. If you qualify and would like to be considered, please answer the questions below. The motherhood questions are specifically geared toward this search, but by answering all of the questions, they’ll be entered into our database and it will make it easier for us to include you in other searches as well. If you’ve answered the other questions in previous communications with our press office in 2010 or 2011, just answer the motherhood related ones.
- How much weight you've lost and how close you are to your goal weight?
- What life was like before you lost the weight, including restrictions and medical conditions if you're willing to share the latter.
- What was your ah ha moment at which you resolved to lose the weight?
- How has motherhood influenced your relationship with your weight? (you can answer this question however you wish, but possible topics might be whether motherhood fueled weight gain or inspired weight loss, how/if your relationship has changed with your kids and/or husband since losing the weight, etc.)
- What was your method of losing the weight?
- What role did SparkPeople play?
- How is your life different now?
- Have you appeared in the national media and if so when or where?
Please SparkMail your replies, which need to contain your email and phone number as the reporter will be calling candidates, to SPBruceC and to SPChristinaC, as follows in the "To" line: SPBruceC, SPChristinaC (two screen names are separated by a comma). The Subject line should be "For Family Circle". Also, please send an email (not a SparkMail) with one or two pairs of before and after photos to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org UNLESS you have already done so in the past. In that case, please indicate in your SparkMail reply that you already done so and provide your regular email address. All emails with photos should provide your SparkPeople screen name and have the same subject lines outlined above. If your photos combined exceed 6 MBs in size, please send them individually. Ditto if you're not sure whether they exceed 6 MBs combined. Our system cannot receive emails larger than that.
Also, please indicate in your SparkMail if you'd like to be added to our Official Success Story SparkTeam and we'll send you an invitation if you don't know if you're already a member.. We use the team to let promising candidates know about current searches like this one.
You'll be contacted again about this opportunity only if Family Circle is interested in featuring you. Congrats on your success and we hope you'll participate.