1) when someone says - "you are not 56";
2) when my friends start thinking about their fitness and what they eat and they ask "can I have that?",
3) when my body says, "hello, you haven't given me a good sweat workout in a few days, let's go",
4) when I promise myself a Sunday evening ice cream treat if I stay on track with food and exercise all week
5) when I go for a walk/jog and I jog more than I walk
and last but not least
6) when I look in the mirror and say "girl, you are doing/looking/being/feeling good !
It keeps me going !! This is a lifestyle - there is no end in sight!
Psalms 34:7 - Delight your self in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Before you ask God for Anything, remember to first thank him for Everything
| current weight: 186.5