I had a smoothie with that had a bit of pineapple in it. A hour later, I felt like I swallowed battery acid. I have not had any in a few years, but I thought since it was mixed with yogurt I could handle it. That was a mistake. I have had luck mixing berries with yogurt and been able to drink those. I had to take Zantac, Pepto and Gravol.
Food is definitely on the no eat list now. I thought I had figured it out by now.
For some reason though I can eat that source 0% yogurt with the pineapple and banana. It might just be flavoring and not the real thing.
"When fear stares us in the face, our only real option is to pick up our sword and slay a dragon. Any other action leaves us feeling smaller than we really are."