Happy New Year!
I've been working on some things since Christmas. I guess I've been super motivated.
Things I'm focusing on this year include:
1. Continue working toward my goal weight.
2. Exercise most days. My goal is 3 miles.
3. Increase my fitness.
4. Continue to do 5Ks this year. One a month would be good.
5. Organization. I've started this already and really excited.
6. Get our finances under control.
One thing I'm beginning to think about is where I am going professionally. I don't want to say much about that because I'm not sure what that might include. But, I feel like I'm coming to a crossroads of sorts. The crossroads will be here next year (2014), so its something I feel like I need to be thinking about.
Funny, I Don't FEEL 50 (or 60 - it's all good)!
Parents of ADHD Children
The United Methodist Team.
Social Workers, Counselors and Therapists
| current weight: 166.0