Measurements are tricky. It's so hard to get the same spot every time. I myself struggle because I never know if I'm in the right place. I looked this one up just as a reference. This is what I found:
1. Bust: Don't squish yourself -- measure all the way around your bust and back right at your nipple line, and make sure the tape measure is not lower.
2. Chest: Measure under your breasts but as high up as you can go, keeping the tape measure parallel to this line when you reach it around your back.
3. Waist: Measure wherever it is the smallest (if you have "no waist" go around yourself right at the navel line).
4. Hips: Measure at the very biggest part -- even if that is so low that you are almost on the top of your thighs.
5. Midway: Measure midway between the very biggest part of your hips and your waist.
6. Thighs: Measure wherever they are the biggest.
7. Knees: Measure right above the knee.
8. Calves: Measure wherever they are the biggest.
9. Upper arm: Measure wherever they are biggest above your elbows.
10. Forearms: Measure wherever they are biggest below your elbows.
Hope this helps
“The principle is competing against yourself. It’s about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before.”
| current weight: 237.0