If you tell God no because He won't explain the reason He wants you to do something, you are actually hindering His blessing. But when you say yes to Him, all of heaven opens to pour out His goodness and reward your obedience. What matters more than material blessings are the things He is teaching us in our spirit. Charles Stanley
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in
1. Make yourself aware of the negative consequences of not getting results you desire. If you don't get your act together, you will never get what you want! Always think positive!
2. Give yourself a reward for a job well done. When you reward yourself, you will want to do better.
3. If you want a specific result, then get or give yourself specific instructions. People work better when they know exactly what's expected of them.
4. Use and set both short and long term goals to guide the direction that you want to go. By setting short term goals you'll effectively be able to steer yourself in the right direction towards your "Big Picture"
5. Many people are most productive right before a big deadline. They also have a hard time focusing until that deadline is about to be met!. Set up a series of mini-deadlines building up to an end result. This will aid you get to your goals accomplished.
6. Make a point to recognize both your own and also others achievements People like to see that their work is being appreciated and not ignored.
7. You are happiest when you're progressing towards your goal. Give yourself the opportunity to face new and difficult problems and meet the problems head on. Never be afraid to ask for help
.8 Be creative... Don't expect things to be interesting if you always keep them the same. By allowing yourself to be creative, you'll create a more optimistic environment and can lead to awesome new ideas and a renewed enthusiasm.
9. Be aware of any constructive criticism given to you. Often people don't realize when they're doing wrong. Let them know. Most people want to improve and will make an effort once they know how to do it.
10. Make yourself improve and change! Don't let yourself stagnate. Each time you advance raise the bar a little higher. If you never challenge yourself to do better chances are you'll never stick with the task!
11. Make it fun. Working out is most enjoyable when it doesn't feel like working out. Pick 1 or more activities like walking and swimming and stick with it! Do the activities that you enjoy doing!
12. Keep the communications open, both at home and in your Spark Teams, ...by being aware of potential problems you can fix them before something serious arises.
13. stimulate yourself by mixing it up. Don't do the same boring tasks all the time. A stimulating environment creates enthusiasm for you and your team!
Always Remember...Keep moving, keep exercising, Keep Hydrated, Learn more about proper nutrition, Keep an open mind and live your life to the fullest!
You're worth it!
Edited by: JUKEBOX2 at: 1/10/2011 (14:46)
Ray Brookwell - My Spark Name is Jukebox2
Commit To Fit
Why Settle for Good When Better is Available and Best IS Achieveable!
In Order To Change Your Weighs you have to change your ways
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.