|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Thanks everyone for sharing!
1- I want and NEED to live to see grandchildren
2- my job is not done here-- I have many more people to help
3- I do not want to be a burden on anyone!
One bite, one day, one pound at a time. Remember you are worth the effort!
Leader W8Watchers friends http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_
1. Myself - because I want to be the best that I can be.
2.- My family - be able to do things with them and not just watch, go to the grandchildrens activities and sports, be able to sit in the bleachers and not be afraid of not being able to get down from them without help.
To walk, run, bike and do whatever I want to do without having to stop and catch my breath.
"Anything is possible, It's your choice whether or not you choose to make IT happen."
"If a man really wants something he will find a way, if he doesn't he will find an excuse." Stephen Dolley, Jr.
I only have 2 reasons for losing weight.
1) For ME. Doing this is a selfish thing. I want to be healthier for my own benefits.
2) For Hubby. Hunting and hiking go hand in hand , or at least they should. I want to be able to go with my hubby and get that Elk that keeps getting away.
My Powerful Reasons:
1. To live to see my grandchildren grow up and have their own families--to be there for them and my children
2. To have a good quality of life--not just survive
3. To be more of the person God wants me to be
This is an incomplete list, I know...still working this thru...
My Powerful Reasons
1. To have peak mental performance
2. To enjoy optimal energy level
3. To be there for grandchildren
4. To be prescription free
5. To be active and pain free
6. To have a positive physical presence in public
7. To always be desired by wife
8. To be physically able to perform
9. To be optimal health
The scecret to success in any challenge is powerful reasons for moving forward and sticking the course. What are your powerful reasons?